| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Torres in January is really warm at 22.9 °C (73.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry. Circa 117.5mm (4.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:30 long and the longest day is 13:58 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Torres January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Torres, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Torres:
- Castro, Brazil - 506.6 kms (314.8 miles) N
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 359.6 kms (223.5 miles) N
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) NNW
- Chapeco, Brazil - 374.9 kms (233 miles) NW
- Irai, Brazil - 417.9 kms (259.7 miles) NW
- Passo Fundo, Brazil - 286.4 kms (178 miles) WNW
- Sao Joaquim, Brazil - 118.1 kms (73.4 miles) N
- Sao L. Gonzaga, Brazil - 524.8 kms (326.1 miles) W
- Bom Jesus, Brazil - 100.6 kms (62.5 miles) NW
- Caxias Do Sul, Brazil - 143.5 kms (89.2 miles) W
- Santa Maria, Brazil - 386 kms (239.8 miles) W
- Porto-Alegre, Brazil - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) WSW
- Encruz. Do Sul, Brazil - 299.6 kms (186.1 miles) WSW
- Bage, Brazil - 474.4 kms (294.8 miles) WSW
- Melo, Uruguay - 542.1 kms (336.8 miles) SW